New job process Flow
Flow for current customer, start with open job to issue invoice
Step:1. New Job: Open new job for start work which have to should client, brand, product, project
2. Check New job information: user which have to assign right to approve job will check job information is correct or duplicate job and this user can change job information.
3. Not approve New Job: in case of this job not approve, just change document status from ‘Waiting’ → ‘Delete’
4. Approve New Job: if need to approve job, just change document status from ‘Waiting’ → ‘Approved’. Job approved can
4.1 New expense
4.2 New quotation
4.3 New PR/PO
4.4 Enter Timesheet
5. New Quotations: require job number for new quotation document. One job can have quotation more than one document, all quotation document have same quotation number but difference revision.
6. Client approved, send quotation to client for select process (Approve or cancel).
7. Quotation (Client cancel), if client cancel job then have to change client status in quotation from ‘Waiting’ to ‘Cancel all’
8. Quotation (Client Approved), if client approve job and choose one quotation then have to change client status from ‘Wait’ to ‘Approved’ ( client status can change only job status = WIP)
9. New invoice, after quotation approved, allow to issue invoice from that quotation