Odoo Multichannel Woocommerce Connector
“Connecting your WooCommerce Websites with Odoo!”
Odoo Multichannel WooCommerce Bridge connects the two platforms and lets you use the best of two as per your requirements.
Odoo; a four letter word has a lot for your business management. Whether it is inventory management or accounting; Odoo offers you the best solutions for it. Odoo is also becoming an emerging E-commerce platform.
However, when we talk about WooCommerce; it cannot be denied that it is simple though effective e-commerce. It is easier to install and also highly customizable.
So, if you have one or more website(s) in WooCommerce and are still fascinated by the strong backend management of Odoo then Odoo Multichannel WooCommerce Bridge can work as a perfect solution for you.
You can also connect to multiple e-commerce and marketplaces to your single Odoo instance with the help of Odoo Multi-channel Sale.
Connect Your Odoo With Multiple Woocommerce Instances
Odoo Woocommerce Connector perfectly works in such situations. You can simply connect one or more Woocommerce E-commerce to your Odoo; and manage its data in your single Odoo Instance.
You cannot deny the need of managing the data in a centralised way as it helps to track the data efficiently. When data is decentralized and disorganized, it becomes an obstacle rather than an asset. So processing and managing the data in a centralized location can help optimize the data, cost-effectively.
Importing Catalogs in Odoo
You can import Data like Products, Categories, attributes, as well as attribute values from Woocommerce to Odoo
The module makes the Import process quick and easy. You can import data manually or via cron scheduler. The data is stored in the form of feeds in Odoo and then automatically creates data on the basis of the settings.
Mapping is created in the module to avoid duplicity of the data.
Exporting Catalogs in Odoo
Odoo Woocommerce Connector has made the export process really convenient.
Now, you can export products along with its category from Odoo to Woocommerce. You can export products directly from the specific product form.
Importing Orders in Odoo
You can import Orders along with the data associated with it from Woocommerce to Odoo. The import function is simplified with the help of module Odoo Multichannel Woocommerce Connector.
Orders statuses like cancel, shipment and invoice are automatically imported at the same time.
Moreover, data like customers and their addresses, taxes, delivery methods, payment methods, currency is also imported along with it.
Below is the detailed list of features from Odoo MultiChannel WooCommerce Connector
Importing Products in Odoo
- Products are manually imported in bulk
- You can also import products via cron scheduler
- Product details (like category, attributes, attribute values) are imported along with the products
Importing Customers in Odoo
- Customers are manually imported in bulk
- You can also import customers via cron scheduler
- Customer details (like addresses) are imported along with the Customers
Importing Orders in Odoo
- Orders are manually imported in bulk
- You can import orders via cron scheduler
- Order details (like customers and their addresses, taxes, delivery methods, payment methods, currency) are imported along with the orders
- Order statuses (like cancel, shipment and invoice) are also imported along with the orders
Real time Synchronization
- You can sync order statuses, shipment, invoice, cancel status and Inventory from Odoo to Woo-Commerce in real-time.
- The real-time order sync from WooCommerce to Odoo needs to be added through a separate patch. Avail the free copy from Our Support Team.
Importing Delivery Methods in Odoo
- You can manually import delivery methods in Odoo Or, can also import it via cron scheduler
Manually Export Products from Odoo
- You can export products on bulk Or, export selected products
Importing categories in Odoo
- You can manually import categories in Odoo Or, can also import it via cron scheduler
Manually Export Category from Odoo
- You can export categories on bulk Or, export selected categories
Manually Map Orders Statuses
- You can manually map order statuses from Odoo end
- Fill the corresponding Order status of WooCommerce and Odoo in the Order Status table
Managing Synchronization History
- All the synchronization history is managed in Odoo
Enhanced Dynamic Dashboard
- Introduced a dynamic dashboard to track the data of Woocommerce to your Odoo.
- Import/Export the data of any channel directly from the dashboard.
- Well-designed Donut Chart and Line Graph to analyze the data.
- The dashboard also offers Clickable tabs and data cards.
Clickable Data Cards for the Details
- View the imported Product, Category, Order and Customers in the Tabs
- The tabs are clickable and direct you to the respective mapping, feeds as well as sync history.
Line Graph to Analyze the data
- Drop down to Select the Data Type (Order, Product, Category and Customer)
- Track the data the Line Graph
Donut Chart to Analyze the data
- Drop down to Select the Data Type (Order and Product)
- Track the data of connected Woocommerce instance from the chart
Make your eCommerce Experience more better with our other Apps.
Help and Support
Get Immediate support for any of your query
You will get 90 days free support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issue related to this module.